Saturday, June 27, 2009

Well, I'm up at 5:00AM, not having gone to bed yet. I'm only now just starting to get tiered. Must of had too much caffeine this afternoon. It's been so long since I blogged so here are some updates.

-Philadelphia is still the place I call home. My lease runs out August 1st so I'm in need of two roommates. I'm also looking for a few places around the area. God will provide- it will be interesting to see how

-YoungLives is my passion and I'm in full swing of raising support to go on staff.

-I was in Florida for the past two weeks for Megan's wedding, seeing family and raising support for YoungLives. Wonderful times were had.

-I'm not sure what blogging will look like for me in the coming days. More regular blogging may happen or I may take a break from blogging. We'll see. :-)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Don't take a break from blogging!:)