Friday, November 14, 2008

A friend of mine sent me an email this week reminding me of good things about Winter. I was so thankful to read the list she has about her love for Winter. Be encouraged:

-getting to wear scarves (I love scarves!)
-drinking hot chocolate or apple cider
-wearing fun coats/jackets & sweaters
-Thanksgiving dinner
-time w/ family
-seeing the snow as its falling or just after it's fallen
-huddling on the couch under my fleece blanket
-eating yummy soups
-Sara's wedding (this winter only!)
-sledding/tubing/skiing
-crawling into flannel sheets
-CHRISTMAS!!! (lots associated w/ this...wrapping gifts, decorating the
house, Christmas music, going caroling, etc.)
-etc...anything to add?

3 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

Christmas Markets in Vienna!:)

Anna said...

I was just talking to a friend the other day about how I was glad I can finally break my scarves out again... Miss you! Hopefully we'll be able to catch up when I'm back in Philly over winter break.

Susan said...

Monica,
I'm sorry I missed your call! It's been really cold here and I was so happy to be able to wear my wool coat and really need it! Are you going home for Thanksgiving? Would love to try to talk again!!! Love and blessings to you - Susan