Saturday, January 12, 2008

Donovan...

Many of you know Dr. Donovan Graham. He taught at Covenant College for many years and was the school's chaplain for his last few years. He is now a missionary in Ireland with World Harvest Mission. He and Wilma travel to our fields to do missionary care. I am always blessed by their friendship. They were at the team leaders' retreat this past week. He's been trying for the last two years to get me to call him "Donovan" instead of "Dr. Graham." It's been hard but I think I'm now comfortable calling him "Donovan."

5 comments:

Donivan said...

Moneeqa in honor of this I think that you should call me Mr. Brown from now on.

april said...

haha i think donivan has a good point! good to see your this weekend. nice picture. dr. g asked me to do the same thing when i was in ireland this summer. it worked sometimes. but dr. graham or g was more sentimental to me :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I need a Dr. Graham hug! Yes, I still call him that, too.

Rebecca said...

Yay! I love the Grahams! :) xo

Howard said...

I am trying to contact Dr. Graham. Do you happen to know an email for him? If so please email me at hqdavis (at) gmail (dot) com

TIA