Monday, July 02, 2007

Monica Needs Prayer Today!!!

Will you guys pray for me? I've had some anxiety about my move to the city. There are a few factors:
  • I don't feel 100% ready with all the packing. Sara and I weren't feeling well last night so we didn't get a lot of packing done. I leave work at 1pm today and my friends come at 5pm to help move me- so we will have some time to finish the packing.
  • I know I have expectations about moving into the city. I know I still have somewhat of a romantic view of living in a needy neighborhood, ministering and hanging out with neighbors.
  • Adjustment to new roommates. New friendships in the house. New pace of life.
  • I work all day Tuesday then leave for Chattanooga on Wednesday morning. The house will still be a mess with boxes all over the place. Not my ideal but the way it's going to be.
  • The great team coming to move today is great- I feel loved. I want to communicate my appreciation and not waste their time. Fear of people is the issue on this one. Will they think I'm disorganized? Will they think I have too much stuff?
Thanks for praying!

2 comments:

X said...

under pressure. i understand some of those fears, and pray it will go smoothly.

see you down south! it's hottt.

Brad & Stacey said...

praying for you today!