Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dear Friends,

My dad and I talked Monday about my grandmother. Last week I had a bit of inaccurate information. The procedure they did on her last week was to take a sample of the lumps they found, not to remove them. The lumps they found were cancerous.

She had gone to the doctor's office Monday to check if the results were coming in soon, not thinking the doctor would be in the office. However, he was in for a short time and out of courtesy took her into his office and told her that the results showed she had cancer.

As you could imagine, by herself (she had no one along) the news hit her as quite a shock . She and my Aunt Marlys meet with the doctor again yesterday for further discussion and potential steps to take next.

The doctor will do a lumpsectomy, followed by radiation. If all goes well, that will be the of her breast cancer. Please pray for her peace, strength and faith. Thanks for caring and for praying.

Monica

3 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

We will keep her in our prayers!
love-the hunters5

Jeff and Jodie said...

hey Monica,
I'm just catching up on your blog -- I'm sorry to hear about your grandma's cancer. God's peace be with you and your family.
Love, Jodie

Anonymous said...

hey ramblingsfromphilly.blogspot.com owner found your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com